What’s new on the Member Portal
Posted on: 15/08/2022
Our Member Portal provides you with secure online access to your pension record. You can manage and update your details online instantly, saving on time and allowing you to keep track of your NPF pension benefits.
On the Member Portal you can:
- Use the Benefit Quotations calculator, take a look at what you could receive if you haven’t yet taken your pension benefits;
- Update your contact details, including your email and mobile telephone number;
- View your payslips and update your bank details, if you’re receiving a pension;
- Tell us who you want to receive any benefits should you die by updating your Expression of Wish; and
- Choose to receive our email notifications so you can keep up to date with the latest developments on our website and Member Portal.
Coming very soon:
- View your latest Benefit Statement (available from late September 2022) for deferred members; and
- Read our Annual Report, including how we’re doing financially.
Have you registered on the new Member Portal yet?
Registration is easy, all you need to do is go to the Member Portal's First Time User page and follow the instructions. You’ll be asked to input your Unique ID. If you haven’t got this to hand, contact the NPF team at Buck to request this before you register.
You can watch our registration tutorial below:
Remember to select ‘yes’ to sign up to electronic communications when registering, you’ll then be kept up to date via email on the latest news and Fund updates.