The information contained in this website is provided solely for the benefit of members and prospective members of the Nationwide Pension Fund (the Fund) and for general information purposes only.
It is not intended to provide a definitive description of any benefits payable from the Fund or a comprehensive statement of the law on any issue. In particular, nothing contained in this website confers any legal entitlement to a particular level of benefits and there are categories of Fund members who may have different benefits from those set out on this website.
The Fund is governed by, and subject to, the Fund’s trust deed and rules and applicable legislation, each as amended from time to time. The information on this website is not binding on the Trustee and, in the event of any conflict with the trust deed and rules and applicable legislation, the information on this website will be overruled.
Neither the Trustee nor Nationwide can guarantee the accuracy of information contained within the website and subsequent changes to the Fund’s documentation and/or applicable legislation may subsequently affect its correctness or completeness.
Nothing on this website constitutes advice and you should not rely on information on this website in making any decisions about your benefits or Fund membership. We strongly recommend that you consider taking independent financial advice before making any such decisions.
If you have any questions regarding any information on the website or how it affects you, you should contact the Employee Pensions Team or speak to a financial adviser.
Please note –
- The Trustee reserves the right to change or withdraw the contents or function of this website at any time.
- The Trustee has no responsibility if this website is temporarily unavailable for any reason.
- The Trustee has no liability for any viruses. You should therefore take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this website.
- The content of this website is protected by UK and international copyright law. All rights are reserved.
- The Trustee has no liability for any third party websites which can be accessed through this website. Inclusion of a link to a third party website should not be construed as an endorsement by the Trustee of that website or the relevant third party provider.